- The meeting was called to order at 7 PM.
- Board members in attendance: Dede Lifgren, Hank Earle, Mike Ercole, Duane Holze.
- Postcard was mailed out to announce openings in the park district. There are currently two applicants for the PAB position. Others are encouraged to apply. Several applicants applied for the maintenance and lifeguard positions.
- The public hearing for the code changes was at the last town board meeting. The town board will vote on the changes at a future town meeting.
- The newsletter is still being put together with information from last year and plans for this season. It should be mailed out in upcoming weeks.
- The Lake Management Plan is being formulated and will be reviewed at work session. The final plan will be complete in the next few weeks for full review by the PAB and town board. In accounts for short term and long term plans and analyzes all data collected over the past 18 months and all previous studies as well.
- It was announced that boat tags are now available at the town hall.
- New Business. There is a proposal before the board to include social activities into the Park District. Further discussions will ensue at work session about this topic.
- Public Recognition. The open advisory board position was discussed and applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP so interviews can be set up. It was requested that public meeting dates be advertised on the VFW board. The PAB said they would make a request with the town.
- The meeting was adjourned to work session.
Public Session for March 6, 2014
Comments are closed.
Meeting minutes are posted at the town website once they are accepted into record by the Park Advisory Board. Minutes are also kept on record at the Patterson Town Hall.