- Old business. Boat disposal is still on hold until the town approves the code changes. The dumpster company has asked to leave the dumpster at the ballfield for the winter. The district will not be charged for it until pickup resumes in the spring. The use of a trailer for maintenance personnel was discussed. The town has informed that its use is not a problem with the liability policy. The postcard announcing open position with the park district has been approved by the town and will be mailed to homeowners. Further discussion was had regarding a storage shed a the ballfield. No decisions have been made on this project yet.
- Discussion was had regarding lake remediation. The water quality committee will compile data from reports and formulate the plan to be reviewed at future meetings
- The application required by the town for request to use the parklands was reviewed.
- Activities such as events held by the Friends of the park district were discussed in addition to ideas such as volunteer days, little league programs, etc. The PAB agreed to create an activities committee or subcommittee to oversee any programs where the park district may have involvement in the future. Details to be worked out at a later date.
- Lawn bids for maintenance on the ballfield and beaches were discussed. Specs will be drawn up so quotes may be obtained for this year with multiple options.
- Meeting was adjourned.
Meeting minutes are posted at the town website once they are accepted into record by the Park Advisory Board. Minutes are also kept on record at the Patterson Town Hall.