- The meeting was called to order at 7 PM.
- Board members in attendance: Dede Lifgren, Hank Earle, Mike Ercole, Duane Holze.
- There are open positions available for Putnam Lake residents this year: park Advisory Board Member, Maintenance Personnel and Lifeguards. To notify residents of the openings, a post card will be mailed to all Putnam Lake homes.
- A public hearing has been set to review the changes to the town code regarding the Putnam Lake. The code changes proposed include: Changing the number of board members from 7 to 5, a potential limit to the number of boats stored on the parkland. Location and number of boat stickers, details regarding impounding boats, distinction for green debris dumped on the parkland. The meeting is scheduled for February 13th at the Town Board meeting. Any resident with comments on the code changes should attend. Information on the code changes can be found on the town’s website. The code changes were announced and discussed.
- A newsletter is being put together and will be sent out this spring.
- An update was given on lake reports. Most of the reports have been received and are being reviewed for the data and analysis. Further research is being done and compiled to develop the remediation plan in upcoming weeks.
- Public Recognition: Further discussions were had regarding the code changes and lake remediation.
- Meeting was adjourned to work session.
Public Meeting for February 6, 2013
Comments are closed.
Meeting minutes are posted at the town website once they are accepted into record by the Park Advisory Board. Minutes are also kept on record at the Patterson Town Hall.