2. Dede reviewed the meeting procedure.
3. The minutes from the previous meeting were read and accepted as amended.
4. A report was given on the Winterfest. The gathering was a success largely due to the hard work of Alicia Earle and her crew.
5. Dede reviewed current committee projects.
6. Dede presented information regarding FOLA/CSLAP
7. Discussion was had regarding the Boat Policy. The proposal from the board was approved as amended.
8. A discussion was held regarding boat sticker design. Dede’s design was approved as amended.
9. Dede presented wristbands for use as district resident identification. The program was approved.
10. The board voted to empower Dede to rent the ball field to the Soccer team for practice at a rate to be determined by her.
11. The motion was put forward to purchase two wooden sheds. On each for Warren and Jackson Beach to be purchased for an amount not to exceed $3,368.00 including delivery and gravel. (Gravel may be purchased separately.
12. Joe Delia was engaged in a discussion regarding the budget for a proposed softball league to be run by the town. The budget was set at $11,000.00 dollars for the season.
13. The meeting was adjourned.