2. All board members were in attendance.
3. The reading of the minutes from the previous was waived without objection.
4. The committee assignments were confirmed and agreed upon.
5. Dede is contacting potential contractors to perform a lake study for the purpose of creating a lake rehabilitation plan.
6. FOLA/CSLAP – Volunteers are still needed. Interested residents can contact Dede directly or through Info@putnamlakeparkdistrict.com.
7. A vote was held and it was agreed to purchase a glass message board to be installed at the Putnam Lake Market.
8. Committees were reminded to get procurement needs to the chair ASAP.
9. There will be PLPDAB meetings held on the first and third Thursdays of each month from now on.
10. Dru and John will create final drafts of emergency plans/ procedures for the beaches in compliance with Health Dep. Requirements.
11. The inventory of the beach/safety equipment was successful. Everything was in good order and as described. Dru and John will schedule an inspection with the Health Dept. representative soon to evaluate and get what deficiencies, if any, resolved in time for beach openings.
12. A discussion was held with public input as to the softball league at the Putnam Lake Ballfield. No motions were made and no votes taken. The Beach/ Ball field committee will develop proposals and present at next meeting.
13. Town Board is assessing $28,000.00 to the Park District budget for expenses related to the turnover of the PLCC property to the park district. No motion was made and no vote taken.
14. Winter Gathering – Angela Earle presented the posters she created. They were accepted without opposition. There will be a portable Lavatory for the event and Dede and Hank will work to get electricity.
15. A motion was out forward to keep Veronica Roche as the head of the swim team. Motion was passed. Beach / Ball field committee will meet with Veronica to assess the swim teams needs and new procedures.
16. A budget summary was distributed to the board members for review. Duane will create and maintain a spreadsheet to track.
17. Dru will provide a list of all the signs required for the parkland and submit for approval.
18. Issue was raised as to what to do with abandoned boats on the lake now and what rules should be n place for the future. No motions were made or votes taken.
19. The meeting was adjourned.