- Timeline Review: A preliminary version was handed out. It will be compiled into a formal spreadsheet plan and reviewed at future work sessions for additions and modifications.
- Boat Removal Day. Plans were discussed for November 16th. Three crews with trucks and/or trailer will be available to assist residents. All boat owners were sent a reminder letter about the removal day and an email will be sent to all registered boat owners on the morning of the removal day as a reminder that volunteers are available.
- Valve Discussion: Further discussion was had regarding the valve at the dam. The PAB will continue to monitor progress and report.
- Softball Field: A brief discussion was had on the ball field and plans for improvement. More detailed discussion will take place at future meetings.
- Water Quality/Improvement: Weed Harvester discussion and some remediation ideas were discussed. Information is continuing to be gathered on all options.
- December 19th Work Session Meeting: It was agreed that the December 19th work session may be cancelled if there is no need for the meeting at that time. Public meetings are held once/month and works sessions are held twice/month.
- Meeting was adjourned.
Comments are closed.
Meeting minutes are posted at the town website once they are accepted into record by the Park Advisory Board. Minutes are also kept on record at the Patterson Town Hall.