- The meeting was called to order at 7 PM.
- Board members in attendance: Dede Lifgren, Hank Earle, Mike Ercole, Duane Holze.
- The meeting minutes from previous meeting were accepted.
- The PAB has an open position. The town will advertise and has agreed that interested parties will be interviewed by the PAB at a later date. More information to follow at a public meeting.
- The hiring of maintenance personnel for next year was discussed. The job description and responsibilities will be outlined after the timeline has been completed.
- Several abandoned boats were removed from the parkland and are stored at the boat house. The disposal of these boats was discussed and further information is being collected as to the available options. Additional information is due from the town and decisions will be made once all information is collected.
- The removal of the remaining rafts at the beaches was discussed. A time was set for volunteers to pull the floats ashore.
- Changes to chapter 116 code were reviewed. A memo will be sent to the town board regarding suggested changes. Chapter 116 outlines the Park District regulations and was developed to create the Park District. Minor changes are suggested to reflect the operation of the Park District.
- Preliminary plans of the Lake Management Plan were discussed. This included discussions regarding weed surveys, harvesting, nutrient levels, carp and other treatments. Discussions will continue as more reports are due in from various sources such as CSLAP and Allied Biological.
- Preliminary ideas for Memorial field and potential renovations were discussed including field repair, fences, benches and more. Discussions are slated for early next year, but information/costs will begin to be collected earlier.
- The contents of the boat house are being organized. Much of the contents is no longer usable and will be disposed of as needed. The result is a great open space usable for storage and future endeavors of the Park District.
- Meeting was adjourned.
Meeting minutes are posted at the town website once they are accepted into record by the Park Advisory Board. Minutes are also kept on record at the Patterson Town Hall.