- The meeting was called to order at 7 PM.
- Board members in attendance: Dede Lifgren, Hank Earle, Mike Ercole, Duane Holze.
- The meeting minutes from previous meeting were accepted.
- The timeline/outline for next year and all future years is being completed and will be reviewed at next meeting.
- Boat removal update. Plans were discussed for removing any remaining boats on December 7th. Every effort will be made to bring the boats to owners homes before impounding. Only a few boats remain. Most residents have complied.
- Removal of the garbage from the boathouse was discussed. The contents of the boathouse has been reviewed. Garbage will be discarded leaving much space for future endeavors.
- Plans were finalized for moving the final float located near Jackson beach. It will be moved to the beach area and dock condition will be reviewed in the spring.
- The changes to Chapter 116 town code were reviewed and a memo is being sent to the town board. The changes simply aim at having the code reflect current practices of the Park District.
- The Lake Quality study from Allied Biological should be received by the end of the year. It will be made available to all board members and residents thru the website.
- The signs for beach, park and boat storage areas were discussed. The signs have been delayed at the county dept who was contracted to create them. No completion date has been provided. This issue will be followed up with and made a priority so signs are in place in early 2014.
- Plans were made to pick up the new benches for Memorial Field and relocate them to the boathouse. Benches will be installed in the spring. Acquiring quotations on new fences were also discussed.
- Further discussion was had with regard to hiring maintenance personnel. Efforts to secure personnel for 2014 will continue including outlining job responsibilities.
- The dumpster at the ballfield was discussed. It is still being used to clean out the boathouse and will be removed once cleanup is complete.
- Other business. Other notable discussions include the use of Willow island for filming of a reality show pilot, PAB attendance to an town employee safety class and further discussion of water quality.
- Meeting was adjourned.
Meeting minutes are posted here once they are accepted into record by the Park Advisory Board. Minutes are also kept on record at the Patterson Town Hall.